Celebrdee

Hi... my fiance & I travel lots for fun! It seems wherever we're at we always see someone famous. can you tell I love anything celebrity related?! :) Warning: haven't written on here in a looooooong time!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my life as it is

I read my favorite blog, not including my own, almost everyday.
Check it out for yourself, Stephanie is real and funny and knows how to relate with others.

So today she posted "living without a plan" and I thought I'd answer the question she asked...

"What is it that you think you might miss about your life right now, as it is?"

I will miss about my life, right now:

The traveling. Being here in Maui is like paradise. I know that is so cliche to say but it is!
I just started complaining about the "shleping" of luggage (verb: pull along heavily, like a heavy load against a resistance) as my Mom would say.
I will look back at this time in my life and really miss traveling on to the next place only after a few months. And I used to get emotional attached to the places we would go. At first, I was like "don't you want to stay another month?... "
But now I can't wait to move on, sitting here in Maui right now, I can't wait to leave here on May 3rd. I feel kind of bad for saying that, but it's true.

It's funny, I look back at my life, before I met Mark and I wrote down every place I wanted to travel to. I thought to myself "If I work and save up my money I can go to 1 place a year for the next 10 years." then I would have completed my "travel list".
This is how life works. It's "The Secret" and I love the way it's worked out for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home